May 3 - June 7
6:30 to 8:00pm
Naval Academy Dairy Farm
"Where the wisdom of the horse meets the wisdom in you"
As you hang out and work with our horses, you will learn what you can do to give and receive real love, in the romantic relationship you already have, or the one you seek; how to do your part to make it work, grow and last.
This class is based upon the work of Dr. Harville Hendrix, and the two books he wrote: Getting the Love You Want, and, Keeping the love You Find.
Working with the horses gives you unbiased feedback and unabashed affection as your relationships with horses help you see better how you relate with people.
Six class topics for relationship discovery and strength include:
1. Your strengths: What you bring to a relationship that works, both known and yet to be discovered.
2. How to connect with another, in both heart and mind.
3. Keys to great communication.
4. The art of making good commitments, and closing leaky boundaries.
5. What we must learn from past relationships before we find the one we keep.
6. Your Keys to a great relationship - What have you learned and what will you do from here to have the love you want (commitments for action)?
*All equine activities are ground-based - there is no horseback riding involved.
We have an indoor arena, so the programs will proceed, rain or shine.
This event is for adult women only.
Your course fee is $210.
PLEASE SIGN UP BY CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW. SPACE IS LIMITED, AND ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE THE EVENT.
THE PROGRAMS BEGIN PROMPTLY AT 6:30. PLEASE ARRIVE FIFTEEN MINUTES EARLY, WEAR CLOSED-TOE SHOES AND DRESS FOR THE WEATHER.
The address is 106 Dairy Lane, Gambrills, Maryland, 21054.
Sign up below, and feel free to call Betsy Hickok at 443-852-7405 if you have any questions.